Friday, June 19, 2015

Rylee + Natalee Engagements

Meet Rylee and Natalee.  Two of my favorite people.  But then again, Nat has always been one of my favorite people.  I met her through my little sister, Jessica.  Jess and Nat were super great besties when they were in high school and when Nat started hanging at our house every once in a while it was so natural and easy that we have since called each other 'sis.'  I love this lady and because of her I've met Ry who is such a gentleman and treats my sissy like a true princess.  I really truly and honestly couldn't be happier for her and am so excited that they've found each other! 
 
Natalee wanted green and canoes for their engagement session...only it was March and still dead outside...so we waited just a few more weeks until it was warmer, greener, and the canoes were available for us to use at this location!  They turned out PERFECT! I truly believe that my brides have the best ideas when it comes to their sessions and this one definitely proves it!  These two are tying the knot 1 week from today!!! I can hardly believe it is already here!  Their big day is sure to be one big party and I can't wait to be there! 









No comments:

Post a Comment