Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pretty Poppies

This little lady is the daughter of one of my favorite people in Cache Valley.  This princess's mom is one of the most giving and passionate mom's I've ever met.  She's a true mama bear through and through and there's no denying that she would do anything and everything for her babes...and she has an eye for styling this little chick.  I loved both of the dresses she brought for this session, but the neatest thing about the yellow dress is that it was worn by her grandmother!  Vintage dress on the most perfect little girl?...yes please.  I love every chance I have to hang out with this cute mama, and can you hardly believe how cute this little girl is?!  I die every time.  And these poppies...be still my heart. 










No comments:

Post a Comment