Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Sam + Abby {Utah Wedding Photographer}

I'm lucky enough to be involved with an amazing local photography community. We all help each other, teach each other, and support each other through life's ups and downs, and this is how I met the amazing Nicole of Nicole Christiansen Photography. She is located down in Cedar City, UT so if any of you Southern Utah friends are looking for someone near you, go check her out! This handsome groom is her brother! She was their primary photographer but invited me along to second shoot so that she could be in the family pictures! I loved being able to meet her and help on this big day! We got some beautiful shots and it was a beautiful morning! I also got to meet Krissi of Krissi Cook Films and if you are looking for an amazing videographer for your big day...look no further! She has a heart of gold and the video from this wedding turned out beautiful! It was SO NICE to meet and work with both of you lovely ladies and meet Sam and Abby! Talk about a genuinely kind and happy couple. The whole morning was a big dance party and I haven't seen anyone rock out that much after getting married! Their life is going to be full of fun and I couldn't be happier for them! Thank you again Nicole for having me!

No comments:

Post a Comment