Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Walquist Family {Northern Utah Family Photographer}

It's been a long time since I last paid any attention to my poor blog here, but I'm back up and at it after enjoying my maternity leave after having our second little one.  I love being a mom and my two boys mean everything to me, and I am so grateful that with photography I can capture sweet photos of them growing up.  That is what I love about photography.  Capturing small moments in time that mean the most to me, and the most to you. I love that pictures truly do tell a story and can remind us of times past.  Life moves fast, and if we can capture a memory or a moment in our lives right now, we should. 
 
This is what we did with the Walquist family...with one child going to college, one moving to Califiornia, and two having growing families of their own, it was time to remember life as it is right now!  I grew up with this family and Robyn was, and is, one of my very best friends.  These people are the epitome of kindness and love.  Every time you are around them, you feel special.  I truly love this family and loved meeting up with Mike and Debbie to capture this time in their family's life as they continue to grow.   












 

No comments:

Post a Comment